Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Public Works

  1. City Block Party Permit Request Form

    Apply for this permit if you wish to close down a street in your neighborhood to host a block party.

  2. City Right-of-Way Obstruction Permit Request
  3. Trash and Recycling Cart Order Form

    You must be the owner of the home or property to order a trash or recycling cart.

  1. City Right-of-Way Excavation Permit Request
  2. Overnight Parking Request Form

    Fill out this form if you are going to park on the street overnight in the City of Green Bay. Please familiarize yourself with the City... More…