Pool Admission & Hours
- $3.50 per person
- Children under 2 years: free
- Group Rates: A discount of .25 applies to groups of 15 or more. If you are planning a field trip, please give our office a call at 920-448-3365 to notify staff.
Colburn Pool (1025 S. Fisk Street) and Joannes Aquatic Center (1430 E. Walnut Street) are open June 13-August 23, 2020. Resch Aquatic Center (1058 Reed Street) is open June 13-August 27, 2020*.
Open Swim Hours:
• Joannes and Resch Aquatic Centers: 12:00-7:00 p.m.
• Colburn Pool: 12:00-5:00 p.m. & 6:30-7:30 p.m.
• All pools: 12:00-6:00 p.m.
*Resch is open 12:00-6:00 p.m. August 24-27.
- No refunds given for inclement weather.
- Discount of $0.25 applies to groups of 15 or more.
- Colburn Pool will have a designated Lap Swim Area Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Resch will have a designated Lap Swim Area Monday through Thursday 10 to 11 a.m.
Seasonal Pool Passes can be purchased at City Hall, by phone or online. The swim pass allows admission to all three of our outdoor pools. Passes consist of family, adult, student and senior passes.
2020 Prices (plus tax)
Family*: $110.00 resident/$174.00 non-resident
Student (age 2-17): $45 resident/$76 non-resident
Adult (age 18+): $50 resident/$87 non-resident
Senior (age 60+): $45 resident/$87 non-resident
*Family definition: Up to 2 adults & 3 minor children (17 & under) living in the same household. Each additional family member under the age of 18 is $20 each resident & $30 each non-resident.
Upon purchase of swim pass, all holders will have their photo taken in order to ensure a secure account.
Generally, if the air temperature is lower than 70 degrees and/or there are fewer than 15 people in the pool, management may decide to close the facilities for the remainder of the day. For thunder & lightning, pools close & may re-open once it is not seen or heard for 20 minutes. No rain checks or refunds will be given for inclement weather.