Polling locations may not be the same as prior elections. Check back for updates on this web page or on myvote.wi.gov. Polling locations need to be set 30 days before the election (unless there is an emergency).
Additional Voting Information
- Find out who or what is on your ballot: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/PreviewMyBallot
- Find your polling location: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/FindMyPollingPlace
- Review your voting information: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/MyVoterInfo
The City Clerk’s Office is responsible for the management of voter data and the coordination and execution of elections for the City of Green Bay in accordance with Wisconsin State Statute. The Wisconsin Elections Commission oversees municipal compliance with Wisconsin’s election laws throughout the entire state.
- City Election Schedule (PDF)
- Polling Place Locations (PDF)
- Map of Districts and Wards (PDF)
- Sample Calendar of Events (PDF)
- Election Inspector Job Description (PDF)
- Election Inspector Application (PDF)
Most Requested Forms:
- Voter Registration Application (PDF) - Timing and the manner of submission is key to acceptance of this form.
- Absentee Application (PDF) - (PLEASE NOTE: If you are not registered to vote at your current City of Green Bay address, you will also need to fill out the voter registration form)
Helpful Election Links:
Wisconsin Elections Commission - The Wisconsin Elections Commission is charged with oversight of Wisconsin’s elections.
My Vote Wisconsin - Information on voter registration, absentee ballots, polling place locations, and military and overseas voting for registered and non-registered eligible voters in Wisconsin.
*****Photo ID Information*****
The U.S. Supreme Court has affirmed the photo ID provisions of 2011 Wisconsin Act 23. A photo ID will be required to receive a ballot in all special and regular elections after April 7, 2015.
The Wisconsin Division of Motor Vehicles has a new policy to help people get a free state ID card.