Hazardous Waste Not Collected

The City of Green Bay does not collect any type of hazardous waste as mentioned in the following information. Please contact Brown County Household Hazardous Waste Facility for hours, fees, and proper handling and disposal of such material.

Examples of Hazardous Waste are:

  • Acids, bases, cleaning products
  • Fluorescent lights, ballast, computers and electronics, cooking oil, propane tanks, oil, antifreeze, batteries
  • Medical and infectious trash (i.e., needles, pharmaceutical materials)
  • Paint, gasoline, paint thinners, solvents
  • Pool chemicals, pesticides
  • Waste oil, such as motor oil, can be taken to either of the City Garage locations

Animal Injuries or Fatalities

For animal injuries or fatalities on roadways, call Green Bay Police Department Animal Control Officer at 920-448-3208.