IN PERSON Fire Safety Presentation Request
*Please read the following information before submitting your online request*
This presentation is used strictly for grades Pre-K through 5th grade.
The following guidelines regarding Fire Safety Presentation Requests have been established in an effort to best serve your request.
- The Green Bay Metro Fire Department regrets that we cannot schedule fire safety presentations outside the boundaries of the City of Green Bay, Village of Bellevue, or the Village of Allouez. Schools/care facilities located outside the City of Green Bay, Village of Bellevue, or the Village of Allouez are encouraged to contact their local fire department for scheduling such presentations.
- Please try to submit your request 2 weeks prior to the date you are requesting our services.
- The Green Bay Metro Fire Department makes no guarantee that the dates/times you have selected will be available. September-November is our busiest time of the year; try to schedule presentations during those months as far in advanced as possible.
- Our presence at an event may be cancelled at the last minute with or without notification due to the following:
- Emergency Fire or Medical Response
- Severe Weather
- Unexpected Personnel Shortages
- Other Firefighter Training Requirements.
- Purpose of participation shall not be for medical stand-by or fire watch.
- The max amount of time we can devote for a presentation is 30 minutes depending on what the schedule is for the requested day. If a longer time slot is needed, please note that in the “Additional Information Box”.
You will receive a confirmation email from the Green Bay Metro Fire Department within 3-5 business days of submitting this form. If after five business days you have not received a response, please contact us at (920)448-3280.
I have read and agree to the following guidelines regarding Safety Presentation Requests.